Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Class Update

  • All test scores have been updated in Grade Portal.  Students that scored below passing (49/70) will be given the opportunity to recycle their up to a 70% on Tuesday, 10/2 (A-Day) and Wednesday, 10/3 (B-Day).  The recycling assignment will then be due on Thursday, 10/4 (A-Day) and Friday, 10/5 (B-Day).
  • I will be working on grading the Chapter 5 Journal projects over Thanksgiving break.  Students that did not turn a project in have a 0, and all other students currently have a "No Grade".
  •  All students were given a 10 point extra credit opportunity after the test by completing the 5 Lesson Review questions for Chapter 6, Lesson 1.  I will accept these for extra credit on 10/2 and 10/3 from any students that were unable to finish in class.
  • There will be an extra credit project opportunity posted on my blog either during Thanksgiving break or shortly after for students in need of more points.                      
I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
ENJOY YOUR BREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment