B-Day Classes - Your DBQ answers will be be due on Tuesday, October 9th. This is a homework assignment, and both questions need to be answered using the extended response format (at least 8 sentences each). The assignment directions are below. Refer to your online textbook for facts, reasons, incidents, examples, statistics, and sensory details. ALSO, don't forget to bring your Civics Workbook to class on Tuesday, October 9th and start working on your Chapter 3 project due on October 19th!
Chapter 3, Lesson 2 DBQ Assignment
“I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce & abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty… that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies , foreign and domestic…”
OATH OF ALLEGIANCE
OATH OF ALLEGIANCE
Answer the following questions using the extended response format.
(Must be at least 8 sentences)
1. Why do you think people take an oath to support the Constitution instead of the country or the President? Explain your answer.
2. Do you think every American should take this oath? Explain your answer
No comments:
Post a Comment