Thursday, February 20, 2014

Another Extra Credit Opportunity



Civics Essay Contest (Extra Credit Opportunity)
(Sponsored by the Jacksonville Bar Association)

(I will award 20 extra credit points to any student that wishes to participate in the following extra credit contest.)

This essay contest is in celebration of the dedication of the Duval County Courthouse on March 27, 2014.  Two essays will be submitted from Landon Middle to the Jacksonville Bar Association, and the winning entry among all participating schools will be read by the student at the dedication!  Prizes will also be awarded to the two finalists from each participating school, and special prizes will be awarded to the overall 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

Topic: Using the things I have learned in my Civics class, why do I live in the greatest country in the world?
Limit: 1000 Words
Due Date: Friday, March 7th

No comments:

Post a Comment